Friday, August 27, 2010

8/27 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week:  we submitted our claim on-line with the Gulf Coast Claims Facility, run by Ken Feinburg, late yesterday afternoon.  I have to say I am impressed.  I checked the status today and it is already under review and they do direct deposit.  BP was horrible to deal with.  My husband and I ate at Quizno's today with the $2.99 meal deal coupon we printed on-line.  Looks like the stock market perked up a bit today.  I got a rent check yesterday and today a $10 Barnes and Noble gift card from Mypoints.com.  So, mail was really nice.  I really don't think I will need any groceries this week.  I am thinking of doing a "no spending our cash/credit card" week and just use the two rebate prepaid credit cards we got this week - one from the "Y" as a thank-you and one from the appliance store as a rebate on the delivery charge.

No comments: