Thursday, August 5, 2010

8j/5 Expressions

Frugal deeds from yeterday: I play the instant win on Kroger.com yesterday and won an "AMP" drink. The neighbor called my daughter for a cat sitting job and also gave her a bag of homegrown tomatoes. Today, my daughter and I are meeting some friends at Cheddar's. I joined the "Cheddar's List" last night and today I was mailed an e-mail/coupon for a free onion ring stack. These friends are pretty frugal too, so, will appreciate this freebie with us. I brought my amigurumi/crochet project home with me - I don't think I will be finishing it this week - maybe next week. I am trying to crochet during lunch and I won't be at work (aka day job) for the rest of the week. We are having homemade smoothies for breakfast today. I have a pineapple I need to cut-up and freeze for future smoothies.

No comments: