Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/31 Expressions

We traded in the car today for a new vehicle - Honda Element EX - during the Honda clearance sale.  The insurance is less.  The gas mileage is better.  On the Honda Element website - there is a rebate for a $200 Petsmart Giftcard for the purchase of the vehicle.  We traded in a car and paid cash (check) for the rest.  We found 1 used vehicle, 2008 LX and the price difference was about $3000 and the vehicle had just over 40K miles on it.  Still waiting for Ken Feinberg to finish reviewing our claim . . . I got my rebate for the Neutrogena Clincals - so that was a great deal.  Got my money back, Wal-mart sent me a $15 GC, and I have the product to use - although I am thinking about selling it on Listia.  I have a flood of anti-aging products right now - samples, trial full sized products, etc.  I am grateful for health and dental insurance as I have had dental and doctor visits recently.  I have a long weekend coming - I am "off" Friday through Monday :)

No comments: