Friday, August 6, 2010

8/6 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day: My daughter has gathered her out-grown clothes and we plan to take them to Plato's Closet tomorrow. Apparently they "buy" them on the spot - it is not like a consignment store. Our "trouble" spots in clutter are clothes and books. So, I just looked up used book stores and there is a promising one near by. I am thinking of taking a load of books in also. We have sold many through half.com. Today, my daughter starts her cat babysitting gig. She has also been asked to pick the ripe tomatoes for our use - not a bad chore :) So, I looked up whether tomatoes can be frozen without blanching. Seems people have done it with success using the tomatoes later in stews, etc. Now, I need to read the instructions for the mystery shop my daughter and I will be doing later today. TGIF :)

No comments: