Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Just ordered a $119 + shipping gift for my daughter for $22.39 shipped - a diamond (small chips) and sterling silver skeleton key - went through mypoints to JCPenney the pendant is on clearance - used a $10/$10 code - do a google search - there are several that are valid.  I wanted to get a pair of shoes - since shipping is free on shoes - but none in our size.  Also got a freebie thermos in the mail - very nice.  Stock market was nice today - not jinxing I hope :)  I found out I am getting a small - but very appreciated bonus in my next check.  Also, fed-ex just brought free samples of dog food - I think the dog is going to like it :)  And, I signed-up for free tickets to a nice local museum for this Saturday - you might want to check it out too:  http://microsite.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/admission.html?2010

No comments: