Saturday, June 2, 2012

6/2 "Make Money While You Are Sleeping Edition" . . .

I have been thinking about the subject phrase for a while.  Okay, while I think most of those ads - and I have never clicked one - are scams - it is true, you can make money while you are sleeping :)  Passive income falls into this category - so, yup, I don't need to click on those ads.  And passive income is my favorite kind of income - now, I just need to figure out how to increase it.  Does that make me lazy?  Earning interest while you are sleeping is great!  Generating rental income while you are sleeping is great - although I don't think the you want the IRS to think you are totally passive in this respect - although we do get rent while sleeping - we do have some days where we really aren't sleeping :) when it comes to rental income.  Now, if I could figure out a way to increase weight loss while I am sleeping - yup, I am sure we are "losing" weight while we are sleeping - but . . .

No comments: