Saturday, June 9, 2012

6/9 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I stayed home all day . . . and walked in the neighborhood for exercise.  Then I got a hankering for recycling - so, now I have started a rag rug for the kitchen with old t-shirts (who doesn't have a million of those?).  I am also still cooking out the fridge and pantry.  It is amazing what you can come up with even if you have to tweak a recipe.  Today we had veggies in peanut sauce with brown rice, omelet with goat cheese and herbs from my "garden", and a few other tasty concoctions.  Mail was wonderful - got some Listia winnings - including certificates for free drinks at Starbucks :)  I will need to do another de-cluttering and trade my junque for stuff I would rather have.  Got a few freebie magazines in the mail too. 

No comments: