Monday, June 4, 2012

6/4 Expresssions

Frugal deeds for the day:  First, the on-line claims form against BP damage is available at:  http://www.deepwaterhorizoneconomicsettlement.com/  Pictured are the $4 Cala Lilies I got from Kroger on Manager Special . . . I know, I wasn't going to buy groceries this week - well, I went in to use my 4 free Greek Yogurt coupons - got the yogurt and the pictured plant.  The recycled pie tin is from moi.  I mailed out a bunch of small items I "sold" on listia.  Yippee, my daughter got an internship at the local hospital - no pay, but competitve and great experience.  Her first "interview" too.  I am so proud of her - sorry for that "proud mama" plug :)  My daughter and I are cleaning away; that's frugal too right.  It has been raining - so, cheap water.  And I redeemed a couple of free Frappe coupons at McDonalds.  So, I am being frugal - but still throwing in a few frugal luxuries while I am at it :)

No comments: