Thursday, February 14, 2013

2/14 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Happy Valentine's Day!  Freebies in the mail:  coupon for a 2 lt of Pepsi Next - guess who will love that :)  Also, a free razor.  Credit card bill with $0 owed - trying to recover from the expenses of January has "paid" off.  I will make a simple dinner for my family - their favorites.  I also made butterscotch covered strawberries - I am out of chocolate.  Hope they like it!  Oh, I was shocked when I received my pay stub - when I finally figured it out - my direct deposit diversion went to the bank I soon hope to get a Kindle Fire HD from.  Direct Deposit - check.  Now, I just need to pay 3 bill over $50 - may be a bit difficult this month :)  That's a good thing!

ADDED:  The Fed-Ex truck just pulled up and brought me The Money Code and a $25 gift card I won at:  http://firefinance.blogspot.com/  Such a nice gift today!

No comments: