Friday, February 22, 2013

2/22 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I got a $10 gift certificate from Victoria's Secret.  My discounted paid with ebay earned pal gift cards:  Wal-Mart, CVS, H&M.  This week with $1 internet printed coupons, I got 2 boxes of West Soy Milk and at Target, I got 2 bags of frozen veggies - I also got the soda addict a free 12 pack of diet Coke with a coupon I redeemed at mycokerewards.com.  Nice to have the weekend to relax to get over this cold.  I also have a rebate check for Costco - so, will stop and get a few items tomorrow.  Although I got almost everything at Aldi at lunch today - in my cold driven stupor, I forgot a few items.  So, I will make a stop there also.  I already have a plan.  The dog will go the livingsocial groomer, Costco, Aldi, then home.

No comments: