Saturday, February 9, 2013

2/9 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, I sold 2 items on ebay and 2 on Listia - more "junk" out, and money and credits in.  I also got a free pizza at Kroger - courtesy of Kroger's generous coupons sent via mail.  However, I was suppose to get a Pepsi Next free - 2LT - but it is not showing free on my receipt.  Good thing my husband loves the stuff.  Anyway, I purchased 2 "Annie's" Mac 'n Cheese and will be sending in for the "herb garden" - can't beat that.  I also think I won a giftcard and a book from a blog give away - will post the link once I receive it :)  I think the book will be interesting - especially since it is personal finance related.  And because the weather is cooler again - I made a crockpot of soup - frugal and healthy.

No comments: