Thursday, January 20, 2011

1/20 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  This evening, after work, I stopped at the mall and picked up this Month's freebies for the Bath & Body Works club - I got to pick-out anti-bac soap, anti-bac pack, and anti-bac pack holder.  All would have cost $7 plus tax.  Then to Starbucks at Barnes and Noble - got a B1G1 Tall Latte with coupon, membership discount and a promo gift card - cost me $0 out of pocket.  I forgot to mention earlier this week, our neighbor brought over 1/2 of a small cake (her daughter is getting married) - the cake was yummy - and very bad for anyone on a diet :)  I cut out 4 pairs of underwear out of t-shirts we no longer want.  Tomorrow is my "off" day, so, I plan to sew them.  I think we need a clothes moratorium - while looking for the t-shirts - I found several items of clothing that my daughter bought with tags.  I also found a few things I was looking for too.  Next stop for decluttering - clothes.

No comments: