Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12/18 Expressions

Money attraction edition:  Today I received the giftcards from doing the AMEX Business deal; I received the Wal-mart gift card I ordered with my paypal account - from payments of sales on ebay; I received a statement from the insurance company that I received a dividend this year; and we owned a few shares of the Tribune - unfortunately, they went bankrupt:  received notification that we will receive a some $ back.  Oh, and I receive notification that I got a bonus at work.  All the extra will go toward property tax payments - and I plan to replace the tires on my car.  My husband just notified me that a work mate sold his house - and has been living in an RV.  With the weather being a bit too cold, he asked if he could move in with my husband a few nights a week and is paying a bit of rent.

No comments: