Sunday, December 9, 2012

12/9 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  My ebayer finally paid - and I am going to wrap the package up to mail out tomorrow with my half.com sale.  I also have a few other items selling on ebay - so, perhaps I will mail out another package or two :)  Decluttering and a bit of cash is a good thing in my book.  I plan to make a large salad shortly to use up what we have so that I will have a couple of lunches for the next few days.  The fridge is finally starting to have some room :)

Added:  I made a yummy salad - leftover whole cranberry sauce, artisan lettuce, a bit or roasted chicken, tomatoes, feta, olive oil, red wine vinegar, apple, 1 green onion.  I also gassed up the car at Wal-mart and stopped in for a rotisserie chicken.  Then to Arby's to get my daughter a peppermint milk shake - I still had a few cents left on a gift card.  When I got there, I decided to ask if they still had the buy a $10 giftcard, get the milkshake free deal.  Yup!   But it gets better - I asked to pay for 1 milkshake and get a free one with a gift card purchase - the manager gave me both shakes free :)  They also gave me a nice coupon flyer - the last coupon - good during Christmas week is for a totally free sandwich.  And, I sold another item on ebay :)  Feels like my lucky, frugal day!

No comments: