Sunday, December 2, 2012

12/2 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I made cranberry/orange scones today from fresh cranberries and zest from one my oranges.  Not all that pretty - but they were tasty - and the pieces missing were from three people trying them out - not just me.  I sold 1 item on ebay.  Have my half.com and listia.com sales ready to go.  Just waiting for the buyer to pay.  I have two crafts ready for lunch time this week.  One will use 2 of my daughter's childhood t-shirts for an upcycled "scarf".  The other, already crocheted rectangles that I will stitch together to make my daughter an interesting infinity-type scarf.  I changed out the front door wreath.  I now have our holiday wreath out - purchased 4 years ago - I think from Goodwill.  Still looks as good as it did then. 

No comments: