Saturday, December 29, 2012

12/29 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  My husband has come down with a cold.  I clipped 2 coupons and got him a day-time and night-time syrup and some tissues (free with purchase/coupon).  I used my trusty Wal-mart gift card - so, no additional $ out of my pocket.  While at Wal-mart - I saw their phone center.  That's what we need to research.  My husband and daughter have smartphones - and the contract expired this month.  I am thinking we can get a smartphone for me and still pay approximately the same monthly rate or less.  I dread getting a smartphone (I currently have a pay-as-you-go) - but, I guess to stay connected with the family - and some of the nice features of the smartphone - gps, etc., I am ready to learn how to use one.  Today, I am going to clean the loft/bonus room so we can start ripping the carpet out - I want the garbage can to be full this week and next :)

No comments: