Monday, December 31, 2012

12/31 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  We checked out pay-as-you-go data/text/calling plans at Wal-mart.  My husband and daughter's 2 year plan is now over.  My husband told me the monthly bill was $139 per month.  So, they need to go to T-mobile and get a sim card - the Rep. at Wal-mart said it should cost around $15 each.  Then, my daughter will get the $30 per month plan - unlimited text/data and 100 calling minutes and my husband will get the $50 per month plan - unlimited text/data/calling.  I will wait until I have used up my 1,000 pre-paid minutes.  Then I will buy the phone - $39.99 and buy the $30 per month plan.  Still a bit of savings over what we were paying.  Oh, and Starwood Hotel stock earned a nice dividend this year.  I also called the payroll department and I am cancelling $30 worth of optional bi-weekly deductions from my check. So, still paring down costs as I can.

No comments: