Thursday, April 10, 2008

4/10 Expressions

I want to say its 4/10, do you know where you are on your taxes? And then I imagine the commercial where the woman blows up when she is stared at (I think). It was an ad for a tax preparation service. Anyway, that would have been us last year, but this year, I am relaxed as we mailed our's out early this year - a record for us. But in my husband's defense, we usually owe. I did visit the doctor today, and I am sure glad we do have health insurance. I have noticed that the dr. doesn't seem as busy these days, and I was seen pretty much on time. I need to take an rx for two weeks, and was given samples. How's that for frugal :) On the way home, I hit the out of the way Aldi. Prices sure don't seem to be much cheaper than the sale prices I have been finding at the "regular" grocery stores lately. I did pick up some veggies, a few canned items, and some frozen fish. After work and school today, my daughter and I took a walk for frugal and fun exercise and entertainment. Mail was a mix of good and bad. Rent check - nice, mutual fund statement - stinky.

No comments: