Monday, April 7, 2008

4/7 Expressions

Today, in the mail, was a 50% off code from Coldwater Creek. The code is SPRINGSALE and is good through April 12th. I love their stuff, but wait until a 50% (I think once it was 60% - and there may have been a 50% plus free shipping a time or two) or better code comes out. I only shop the outlet. I went through ebates for an additional 4% back and of course I used my cash back credit card. I shopped the Spring Clearance items this time and got a couple of nice skirts and sandals. Also in the mail from AARP was a pack of Marigold seeds and "Money Plant" :) seeds. Never heard of them before, but they look like a pretty white flower. I will plant them this week - somewhere. May plant the Marigold near/in the "garden" - because I read somewhere that bugs stay away from them/the area they are planted in. I also got other coupons in the mail that I won't be using. Sometimes, when I get a coupon that I won't use - but know is "desirable", I go to refundcents and trade it. What do I trade the coupons for? Usually people trade their coupons for other coupons - but I trade mine for Box Tops for Education or Cambell's Labels for Education. These days, every little bit helps.

No comments: