Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week:  Tomorrow - is an office luncheon.  Very reasonably priced place and I signed up for their on-line "club" - they sent me a coupon good for a large apptizer.  I will be sharing that with the table.  I earned enough points on Swagbucks for another $5 Amazon gift card.  Since I made a donation to charities - to be deducted from each of my paychecks - I get to take the "proof" into Costco this Friday, Saturday, & Sunday for free admitance, and get entered into a drawing for prizes.  Also, there are incentives to join.  I won't be joining since it is "out of my way" - and in general, I am not a bulk shopper.  But, I will be sure to make it once this weekend.  Also the Art Museum is opening a new building, so, they will be open free to the public this Sunday - lots of fun.  Another speciality museum in the area sent us an invitation to see Harry Potter in the IMAX, small popcorn and drink for $5 - next weekend.  Need to chase the rental agent around for the house she re-rented for us starting this month - still haven't seen the rent check?  I received a rebate check, coupon for a free 20 oz Coke, and 2 Gift Certificates from Mypoints in the mail today.

No comments: