Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/30 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week:  Paying attention can save you money.  While at the "Y", I overhead the Desk Clerk tell a prospective customer that they could get a reduction on the money cost if they were a member of a certain credit union.  We are members - and that was worth $5 per month off - not too shabby.  That's where I get my exercise and cable tv fix :)   The Costco card is nice - since it is portable - we can use it at any Costco!  We can use it to save $ on gas too.  My husband used the card in a neighboring state and the lunch items were the same price.  I checked out some craft books from the library a couple of days ago; one a "trash to treasure" type book - now I just need to find some trash to convert to treasures.  I believe I am done with my holiday shopping - just need to spruce up gifts a bit with a few fillers and maybe that craft book will be the ticket.

No comments: