Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, we had a health fair at work.  Got  several "reusable bags" and some great freebies - dental floss, pens, etc.  I am "off" tomorrow - but will have to drive my daughter to school for a meeting.  On my way home, I will stop at Burger King for a freebie cup of Seattle's Best coffee - a freebie every Friday this month at participating BK's.  I am going to make a couple of pumpkin pies tonight with the puree I made from my $1.99 Aldi pumpkin.  Tomorrow, I hope to pick up some more freebies in coupon books that I have - may stop for a freebie breakfast sandwich, and I have another buy anything get a six pack of pansies coupon.  And not to jinx the stock market - but it did really well today.  Hopefully I can get back on my retirement track.  Oh, and the new YMCA is open.  We don't have cable at home - but I can watch cable at the "Y" while exercising - just need to bring my own earphones/buds.

No comments: