Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/6 Expressions

Frugal Deeds:  Yesterday, I ran a bunch of errands.  I used a lot of coupons too.  Took drycleaning in with a discount coupon.  Got free coffee at BK - no coupon required.  Got two free sandwiches with coupons.  Got a free pack of pansies with purchase and a coupon.  Bargain of yesterday, French Manicure set from Dollar Tree - $1.  Today, we plan to cover lunch with a coupon and a gift certificate - no out of pocket.  My daughter and I plan to hit the thrift stores - to look for gym clothes and there are a few items on condo inventory I hope to find before resorting to a traditional store.  Need drinking glasses, cooking spoon, Dutch Oven, etc. and I hope to find them.  We will probably go down next month to do the minor maintenance and replace inventory items - working mini-vacation for us.  I still have two Restaurant.Com gift certificates to use.

No comments: