Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/10 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I gave blood at work and they gave us all t-shirts, snacks and coupons (which I gave away - for places I don't want to eat at, paintball, etc.).  So, those who didn't give blood got to enjoy a few goodies to.  I purchased a sander on my Lowes Tax Refund Gift Card - the "tax refund" part should hit on 3/18.  Today, Red Robin sent me their loyalty card - already I am entitled to a free appetizer and meal for my birthday.  Also got in on the Restaurant.Com 80% gift certificate deal and got a certificate to eat out while we are at the beach and one locally - the 80% off code is SAVE and got through mypoints for a few extra points - and I get a few cents back on my credit card too.  I tried the sander out and sanded one cabinet door.  My husband left a few hardware pieces on - so, I started to take them out when I ran into one that is giving me trouble.  I think I will leave that for him.  My main focus for the next few weeks is to get the cabinets in order and get one raised bed finished/planted. 

No comments: