Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3/15 Expressions

This is my birthday month and I can't believe how many freebies, discounts I have received.  I don't know if it is that I signed up for more or if companies are sending out enticements/creating goodwill so that they can generate business.  But so far, Maggie Moos sent me an e-mail coupon for a free kids sized cone.  Jason's Deli sent me an e-mail for $5.  Victoria's Secret sent me a $10 gift certificate.  Other restaurants have sent me discounts via e-mail, O'Charleys, Red Lobster, Logan's Steak House, LongHorn Steakhouse to name a few.  Plus ULTA gives  free brow shaping at the brow bar.  Oh, Sephora sent me a gift certificate for a free product as did Bath and Body Works.  Very nice of them.  Tonight I will skip the "Y" and continue sanding on the cabinets.  Thankfully, my husband will take over this weekend and hopefully I can stain them next week and be done with them.  We are still waiting to hear if our offer was accepted on a short-sale.  Rental property should be rent ready tomorrow - don't let me get started about the property management.  I think they have a large inventory and not enough "staff".  The weather has turned chilly around here again.  And this day light savings time of Springing Forward has me tired.  I need a good nights rest to make up for the hour I "lost".

No comments: