Saturday, March 26, 2011

3/26 Expressions

Frugal Deeds for the day:  Today, my daughter and I tried out the new beauty school in town.  They are a bit faster and cheaper - so, most likely, we will be returning there.  I also cashed in for a $25 check from one credit card and a $25 gift card on the other.  Please note, we pay our credit cards off each month and do not carry a balance.  We stopped at Costco's and got some groceries and tried a few of the samples.  Got my gas there too - cents cheaper than where I normally get gas - but not worth it to go just for gas.  Oh, and yesterday, I noticed that I had not been credited 500 points for buying a $5 Starbucks e-card through mypoints.  So, I e-mailed them, and the points were credited today - but pending until 1 April.  Where upon, I plan to cash some points in for another $10 Panera gift card.  It pays to keep track of these things.

No comments: