Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7/24 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Turns out my husband paid to renew our Costco membership without paying attention :(  Oh well, I spent my rebate check on groceries and found some good deals.  My daughter and I love dolmadas (rice wrapped in grape leaves) - an extra large serving - $5.99.  My daughter is diligently cleaning out the garage and even spray painted an old patio set - which we moved to the deck - out of the garage.  Right now - we are thinking about getting a Fiat 500 - great gas mileage, comes with a $700 WM Giftcard - and decent price.  I am still picking cherry tomatoes and bell peppers from garden - as well as rosemary and thyme.  But, I need to keep a list of things to do - otherwise, this heat makes it very easy for me to convince myself to just relax.

No comments: