Wednesday, July 25, 2012

7/25 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today in the mail, I received 3 tea bags - all three different flavors and I will take them to work with me.  I made an apple/pear pie earlier this week.  Crust and filling were homemade and it was delicious.  Didn't want to waste my little pears - and I put extra oatmeal in the topping.  The hot weather has returned - sure wish the rain would follow.  Saturday, my daughter and I may attend a local farmer's tomato festival - free tomato sandwiches - which I love.  Or, if the condo is open this weekend, we may make a quick jaunt down and back with my daughter's adoptive grandmother.  Of course what my daughter would really like is to look at cars :)  Did I mention I purchased the Nescafe Dolce Single serving coffee maker - refurbished - delivered to my local Wal-mart for $39.XX plus tax minus a rebate from ebates?  It is a luxury - but I am enjoying it as a treat.  During the week - I am drinking my cheap ground coffee I make by the pot.  The single serve - when I want a frothy coffee drink :)

No comments: