Saturday, July 7, 2012

7/7 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  My husband and I woke a bit early today and walked to the lake and back - he also jogged around it for our exercise before the it got too hot.  I roasted a bunch of vegetables - my daughter seems to like them better that way and baked some potatoes.  I won my daughter a pair of vintage sunglasses from shopgoodwill for her upcoming birthday - to go with her new-to-her car.  I am leaving shortly to for my "free" facial appointment.  When I return, I hope to plant some garden containers.  I hope to produce something from my yard over the next couple of months.  Oh, in the mail today - I got a free Arm & Hammer travel sized toothpaste - so, if I don't find a good deal this weekend for a stock-up - I will surely have enough to get through another sales period.  I am hoping CVS will have a good sale soon so that I can combine coupons, giftcard, ecbs, etc.  I also got a free magazine - Better Homes and Gardens :)

No comments: