Sunday, August 10, 2008

8/10 Expressions

Shopping Spree: I bought $70+ worth of groceries at Publix today for $8.XX. I will be mailing in the receipt for a $10 JCP gift card. I also went to Rite Aid and got the hair color touch up product for free after rebate. At Wal-mart, I got 4 free bath buddies with internet coupons, and 2 Clean Team wipes for pennies after a $3/2 coupon. I also picked up 2 more "All You" magazines with the great coupons in them. There is a $1 off peanut butter - that is BOGO at Publix - making each jar just pennies - I believe Peter Pan brand. Also, there are a bunch of buy 3 Kraft products and get an item free coupons in the magazine. Pays for itself many times over. I stopped at Kroger to fill my car up with a Kroger gift card and picked up a free 12 pack of Pepsi and a free Sobe (internet coupon) - oh and a free can of Mighty Dog - coupon in today's paper.

Garden: Our cute pumpkin - not very big, had to be picked. The vine was pretty much lifeless and the pumpkin is orange. I put it in the fridge hoping to save it for Halloween. I also planted the freecycled plants we got yesterday. (Monkey grass, Crepe Mertle, and wild lillies.

No comments: