Monday, August 11, 2008

8/11 Expressions

Mailbag: Today was an interesting mail day. I received mail from a company I have never heard of telling me I was suppose to redeem my Starwood Shares for Marriott shares in 2006 - and, they'd do it for $2.XX per share - otherwise I will be going thru paperwork he** to claim it at a later date? Sounds fishy to me. So, I will be calling Starwood tomorrow. I received some nice rental checks which will go toward the condo mortgage asap.

Bargains: Today, at lunch, I took my ecbs and a $2/2 Bath Buddies coupon to CVS. I got 3 packs of 9 double rolls of Charmin TP and 2 Bath Buddies soap bars and paid just over $3. Hopefully, that TP will last us until the end of the year . . .

Decluttering: Since I will be making a trip to the bank to deposit the rent checks, I put together 13 items to take to the consignment store. I am also hoping to add a consignment check to my additional principal payment. I am also taking $10.50 worth of rolled coins - every bit helps! Can you tell, we want that condo paid off as soon as possible so that we can be debt free again!

No comments: