Thursday, February 10, 2011

2/10 Expressions

Because of bad weather - everything is delayed 2 hours.  So, we slept in an hour and I made a nice breakfast.  Freebies this week:  went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned, no out of pocket expense and they gave me a nice package of dental floss, paste, and brush.  In the mail, I got my coupon for a free Nice'n Easy Foam hair color.  I requested information from a bank about their certificate of deposit program.  They have a nice gift program - like banks used to do 'back in the day.  But now, the gifts include vacations, flat screen tv's etc.  I need to read up on it and find out what the rate is - and maybe put some college savings in there since we have a few years.  Their CDs are 9 and 18 months.  Oh, and I am now a Purex Insider :)  I still can't seem to read my freebie book to do a review .  . . the book is on how to make a marriage last . . . sure wish they had a financial book.

No comments: