Friday, February 25, 2011

2/25 Expressions

Mailbag:  Free granola bar from Quaker Oats - my daughter said it was scrumptious; a coupon for a free container of Cool Juice.  Frugal deeds:  While I waited for my daughter to finish her guitar lessons, I finished a pair of slippers - and they have come in handy already as the temperature has dropped this evening.  This weather is odd.  I went to Publix this evening for just over $8 I got, 2 Naked Juice bottles, 2 boxes of Kashi Waffles, 1 container of Egg Beater (chives/cheese flavor), 2 quarts of Lactaid milk, 1 bunch of bananas, 1 bag of butter lettuce/salad, 1 loaf of Pepperidge Farm Whole grain bread, and 1 20 oz bottle of diet Coke.  Found another house - according to the listing the house is 2,060 ft (ranch) and listprice dropped to $35,700 in the best public school district for the area.  My husband is going to look at it and make sure the pictures weren't fooling us - but that is about the price of brand new mid-sized vehicle?

No comments: