Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/17 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I took today off of my day job.  Dropped my daughter off at school and stopped at Kroger on the way home.  Today, I hit the "Manager's Special" jackpot :)  I found something in every department and things I really appreciate.  My husband loves brie - it was on a "special".  Then to Publix - just got a few BOGO items with coupons - the cashier commented that I "saved" more than I "spent".  I said it works for me.  May be she will be inspired to use a few herself.  Dropped the stuff offf and got stuff ready for the dry cleaners - with my .30 off each item discount coupon.  Since I didn't want to waste a trip - I stopped at the "Y" and did a bit of cardio.  Now I am going to do a bit of heavy duty cleaning before the granite counter top person comes so he won't report me to the health department (ok, just kidding - but I do need to straighten-up a bit).  Later today, my daughter and I will eat a salad, then head to Credit Union meeting.  Another freebie we will pick-up, a pair of panties from Victoria's Secret.

No comments: