Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4/11 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I sold 3 out 4 items listed on ebay and the item I listed on Listia.  Will be mailing everything out, plus our tax payment to the IRS on Friday even though we could wait until Tuesday - but who wants to stand in line forever?  I see tax day offers this year - but they aren't as good as last year.  First, the PF Chang 15% doesn't apply to happy hour not the 2 for meal :(  Even though not a a tax deal, last year I got in on the free fondue from Melting Pot - all 25,000 certificates are gone :(  Oh well, guess I need to cook a good meal at home.  Had our free environmental lawn treatment today - although I did pay $19 on livingsocial or something.  Lucky for me, my husband will be here over a week straight - and I hope he can get the kitchen cabinets finished so we can sell the house if we want to this summer.

No comments: