Sunday, April 15, 2012

4/15 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today, my husband did the grocery shopping and managed to use a $5 off $30 coupon.  He helped me make potstickers and brown rice - because I made two batches of potstickers - one vegetarian and one for non.  Oh, and I made a batch of macaroons with the egg whites we had leftover from the creme brulee that my daughter made.  Next, I am going to shred up some fabric to crochet - although, I am in no hurry since my husband has driving duty this week and we will be eating lunch at home together.  He is in town for training :)  Nice to have him home.  Last year for us to have driving duty as she will be able to drive on her own in a few short months.  I have 1 item listed on ebay and 1 listed on Listia.  But since I don't have to any estra driving duty this week - I hope to get some projects done - like fold up a mound of laundry, get my bedding plants planted, etc.

No comments: