Sunday, April 8, 2012

4/8 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  More auction finds.  Pictured above is the picture we got for $20.  It is a nice sized one and we think the scale, color, and theme will go better with the new furniture we added at the end of last year.  Other than that, I took a walk to the lake this afternoon for exercise, and am still trying to motivate myself to do some cooking/salad making to prepare for the coming week.  I can believe how time is flying.  My husband is coming home for an extended stay this week.  Hee, hee - I asked him to bring home 3 quarters and 3 pennies so I can finish those rolls out.  I really need to get outside - it is gorgeous - and plant a few more seeds.  But I think I will wait until my husband can drill a few holes in the planters so I don't end up with root rot.

No comments: