Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4/24 Expressions

Frugal and unfrugal deeds for the day:  In my husband's haste, he overlooked my credit card bill.  Called Customer Service and they took the $25 service charge off - and I paid proto out of my checking account - and they charged no additional fee to do that :)  Imagine my surprise - no graveling, screaming, crying necessary.  Other than that - I am going to find another piece of fabric to rip to shreds for my daughter's throw - my lunch project . . . and after my bath this evening - I will not drain the water. I will save it water the plants.  The weather people have been predicting rain for the last X days - and so far, we have gotten not a drop.  Oh, and our adoptive grandmother visited today just to hug us and chat - she is a very sweet lady.

No comments: