Monday, April 2, 2012

4/2 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Mail was wonderful - I finally got my 2 free knives from Cuisinart for buying the pots and pan set over the holidays.  I also got the organic soybeans I won on Listia to plant.  I watered my plants and the bok choy are realling starting to show-out as are the basil.  Picked up the rest of the auction stuff at lunch and my daughter unloaded them after school.  I can believe it is already April - tax time is just around the corner.  How can I tell - freebie deals for that day are showing up.  Maggie Moos sent me an e-mail - a free scoop of yogurt ice cream on April 17th.  I listed one item on Listia today.  It is fun to get stuff I need for stuff I don't need.  Next month is the community yardsale - I thought it was this month - sure hope we get rid of some junque.

No comments: