Sunday, April 29, 2012

4/29 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Pictured are the two end tables I won at auction - I think the pair cost me $27 - anyway, I believe they are from the 1960's.  I purchased the teal spray paint today at Michael's with an internet 40% off coupon and my discounted gift card - the can of paint was $11 before discount.  Next to the paint is box of teal fabric dye - I will be dying the white curtains a light teal color - hopefully to give the room an update.  The dye was less than $3.  Just completed my weeding for the week.  The city pick-up will have a small pile of brush/weeds to pick-up tomorrow.  My daughter treated me to a frappucino today - and it was a nice treat in the hot temps we seem to be experiencing today.  After Micheals, we went next door to Target with a handfull of coupons and I signed up for the Target Visa - why - because now you get 5% everytime - I let my old card expire.  I sold one item on Listia. 

No comments: