Saturday, April 7, 2012

4/7 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Pictured above are more of my auction winnings.  Forgot what I paid for the art glass off the top of my head - I know it was under $40 for all 4 pieces - but for sure, I know I got the two lamps for $5.  The brass one needs painting and I need to find them some sort of shade.  As far as being frugal this week - all I could do was keep up.  Today, my daughter and I are going to Platos - and hopefully, she will earn some cash.  We also plan to take our Victoria Secret coupons with us and get some free underwear while we wait for Plato's to determine what they would be willing to buy and for what price.  My husband finally finished up the taxes and determined that filing jointly was still the most cost efficient.  Refunds from the States - payment to the Feds.  Other than that, I plan to do some laundry maintenance, auction stuff maintenance, and may be a batch of cooking.  Still trying to get a hold of the cleaning service for my 1 hour of cleaning by 2 people - good way to get some cleaning done - and not by me.  My daughter had the day off yesterday from school - so, she did do a bit of cleaning.

No comments: