Thursday, October 18, 2012

10/18 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I am making very good use of my hot yoga groupon - so, not much extra time lately.  I also got a $20 Livingsocial coupon for seafood for free - it was $10 off $20 and they sent me a code for $10 off - so, completely free.  I plan to get the seafood tomorrow to spice up my grocery repetoire.  I also got some coupons together today and shopped Kroger - saved 50% - spent $42 - but got a $5 off coupon for buying 5 Betty Crocker products with coupon.  My free items were:  Suave Body Wash, courtesy of Kroger, 2 bags of Lindor Truffles - courtesy of my husband and my facebook accounts.  The place was teaming with manager's specials also.  I got lots of markdowns on meats - which rarely happens.  Now, I plan to round out my shopping at Aldi as they are having a great sale on produce this week.  I also forced myself to fill out a bunch of papers for a law firm to file a small claim against BP for our sandlot at the beach - hope we recover some $ - and "find" a few more dollars this year. 

No comments: