Sunday, October 21, 2012

10/21 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:   My daughter and I redeemed 3 coupons for 3 pair of panties at Victoria's Secret.  She discovered  shopkicks - and now is 1/2 way to her first gift card.  Since I don't have a smart phone - it is not something I can partake of.  We also stopped at CVS - they have Quilted Northern 12 double rolls on sale for $6.99 plus a $1 ecb.  Kroger sent me a $2 manufacturer's coupon off the TP - and I had a few bucks left on my discounted CVS gift card, and then used the $1 ecb for the $1 snack sized candy bars (for Trick or Treaters later this month).  I also scanned my ecb card and got a coupon that will double my quarterly earnings toward ecbs, a $2 off any CVS lotion - so got one for just over $2 - cocoa buttter, and a $1 off any cvs dental product - got a CVS toothbrush for .19 and a $2 ECB. 

No comments: