Friday, October 19, 2012

10/19 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I received a rebate check in the mail.  My husband and I had a date for lunch - and each used a coupon at KFC.  Then he kindly ran errands.  He purchased tilapia with my $20 freebie coupon - but spent $3 - he bought a bunch, and it is in the freezer.  Then he stopped at Aldi and picked up some produce.  I stopped at Kroger to use my $5 coupon, $3 off $15 in frozen coupon, and a few other coupons and was able to round out my shopping for the rest of the week - I mainly wanted TP - don't want to run out of that - and I had a TP coupon coupon too.  So, I got 12 double rolls, and 3 vegetarian frozen pizza's for $12 after coupons.  I was really hoping to the Betty Crocker deal one more time - but they were out of the $1 boxes of potatoes - then I could have cut the $12 down to $10 - and would have had $5 boxes of potatoes to boot. 

No comments: