Saturday, June 11, 2011

6/11 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  As far as buying anything to re-sell at Plato's yesterday - it was a bust.  But, my daughter purchased 5 pairs of jeans, 2 casual shirts and 1 dress shirt for around $25.  The jeans, she is going to cut-off for summer shorts and embellish, re-design herself.  The price of shorts are really high - especially ones made out of jean material.  From what we saw - they start at just under $20.  Today, I have spent most of the day catching up on sleep.  Shortly, my husband and daughter are stopping at Staples to use the $3/3 coupon and hopefully, each will get something free.  Then they plan to stop at the grocery store to get bleach - part of the re-design for a couple of pairs of jeans.  At one thriftstore, the jeans were $1, at the other, they were $4.  We know which one we will be going to in the future for jeans.  Mail call:  Garnier skin product sample, and free magazine.  Garden - I was excited to see that Zuchinis are forming - I know people complain about too many Zuchinis - but, I don't think I could have that problem :)

No comments: