Saturday, June 4, 2011

6/3 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  DSW is great :)  They did credit back the $20 plus taxes on my husband's sneakers for the coupon we received a day after his purchase.  My daughter got a pack of socks with $5 birthday coupon - plus a few dollars out of her pocket.  For dinner, we used an 80% off Restaurant.Com gift certificate - and have leftovers for today.  Mailbag:  Free Gillette Proglide Razor and a birthday certificate for a free Aveda product.  Oh, yesterday, my daughter made an appointment for herself and I to get a free style and blow-out at the ULTA salon - using Fekkai products.  It is for new salon customers only and on 8 and 9 July only.  I hit the hay early - and now I am up too early - it is really 6/4.  But today's agenda - take in an estate sale - all prices are marked down 50% from Thursday on anything left.  I am looking for outdoor/lawn furniture to replace some of the stuff in our condo - mainly the chairs seem to not be holding up well in the elements.  Since it is in the same area as Plato's closet - my daughter plans to drop a few things off.  Then we plan to see the new exhibit at the Art Museum with our membership.  They have a nice and fairly inexpensive Italian theme cafe - we will probably eat there for lunch.

No comments: