Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6/8 Expressions

Frugal Deeds for the day:  my husband looked at homes and he is making an offer on a foreclosure.  We are offering about 60% of the tax value - the price the records show the bank purchased it back for.  Hope we get it.  Mailbag:  Fee Zone bar.  I just finished paying for my "ebay" winnings.  I went through mypoints - and should get bonus points for making 2 or more purchases.  And, I earned some ebay bucks.  I probably haven't used ebay for more than a year.  Anyway, I got 3 summer suits, 2 pr of dress shoes, 1 white shirt, and 2 shells.  That should be it for the next 2 or 3 summers.  Tomorrow, my daughter and I will get our hair styled at Ulta for free - we do plan tip.  I am leaving work early.  I am "off" this Friday.  This hot weather has worn me out.  I haven't even checked my "garden" and plants.  I really need to water them.

No comments: