Friday, June 24, 2011

6/24 Expressions

Today we got our closing statement.  Also, on my way to work, I heard a radio ad stating that Kroger was crediting $25 to the Kroger Plus card for prescriptions transferred.  Wouldn't you know it - I had one I needed to re-fill and who can't use $25.  At lunch, I stopped to transfer it - the offer expired June 6 - sheesh - aren't radio ads expensive?  Who would keep running an expired ad - and the announcement didn't have an expiration date - it said "see store for details" :(  Still no grocery run :)  It is nice to eat out of the fridge and pantry.  And amazing what is there even when people say there's nothing to eat.  Kind of like they don't have anything to wear.  Oh, we found out we "won" another silent auction item - $25 to a consignment store.

No comments: