Sunday, June 5, 2011

More 6/5 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  My daughter and I went to exchange a shirt she had already purchased for one size larger.  We stopped at Victoria's Secret because for the month of June, I have a buy anything, get a free pair of panties coupon.  So, I got some 75% body wash for $2.50 plus tax and my freebie.  I also had a 30% off anything coupon, so, my daughter found a hoodie marked down from $50 to $25 - so, she got the jacket for just over $18 with tax.  Then we headed to Ulta, she had a $3.50 off $10 coupon and got a few make-up items, which ended up being $10 with tax.  The cashier gave us both a sample of their "Pink Sugar" cologne vials for free.  We stopped in Anthropologie - and they had some items on a clearance table.  I got a rose quartz and another big plain quartz voitive holders for $12 including tax.  They are so neat looking.  Regular retail would have been over $80 plus tax. 

No comments: