Saturday, June 25, 2011

6/25 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  today, we will do a bit of yard maintenance - with all of this rain - the grass needs to be mowed - and weeds pulled.  I am also going to plant my $1 lily and some seeds my daughter found in her de-cluttering adventure.  Lunch will be at PF Changs with our double discount - discountd giftcard plus our 10% off with our warrior card.  While there - I plan to stop at Bath and Body Works for their semi-annual sale.  I love the wall-flowers - but not the price.  The refills are $5/2 instead of $12.50 - and I have a $10 off $40 coupon.  I will be buyng a year's supply.  It is one luxury I enjoy - especially if I can get it for grocery store prices.  I also got my $25 Old Navy Gift Card ("free" with credit card points) and there's a 10% coupon on-line - so, I am hoping my daughter can buy ahead for next school year.  I also got my Barnes and Noble giftcard (discounted), we have their membership and I have a $5/$25 coupon - I may check them out - I realize it is cheaper to check-out a book at the library . . . but, I may indulge myself :)

No comments: